1. The blended learning model selected is the flipped classroom.
2. We will use several forms of media including iPads, desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
3. Initially we will borrow technology for students to use both as a courses and as to supplement make up and remediation.
4. Student engagement will be online and offline
5. The classroom teacher will be the teacher of record for the course, make up and remediation.
The Flipped Classroom
Students will get their lectures at home and work on projects, activities and other group work at school.
I have just what you need.
Students should be able to use i Pads, desktops, laptops, mobile devices. They should be able to work at home or school.
Plato is what most schools use as a yardstick to measure the effectiveness of a good online/blended learning system.
Plato Learning Systems
I think this one will meet our needs. We will try it out for this year.
I will try Plato out with my US History remediation class.
This will give me an idea of how to, start next year.
I will divide my regular classes into three groups. I will work with group one and get them started on their group projects.
Group two will work at the computer to get lecture notes (make up) work.
I will work with group three for remediation.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!