More Options: Make a Folding Card

Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • thank you i will put the money into the bank
  • sarah here is a 1000 dollars for you to have
  • hi i would like to deposit this money into my savings account
  • so now that she deposited the money the bank keeps 10% of the money she gave and can loan other people the other 90% and makes money by putting interest on the loan
  • BANK
  • okay this money will be deposited into your savings account
  • hi i wpuld like to take out a loan of $9000
  • now the money has been loaned it will be able to make more money for thr bank and for sarah
  • yes you can take out a loan but we do charge interest of
  • now i will be able to purchase my car
  • so kim will be spending the 9000 dollars on car and transferring it over to tobys cars
  • okay just make a transfer of money
  • hi i would like to purchase that red car for 9,000
  • sso now kim transferred the money to tobys account so she will be abkle to purchase her car
  • make transfer
  • to Tobys plants account
  • capital one
More Storyboards By mvelasco28
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class – Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!)
Quick Rubric – Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
abcBABYart – Create Custom Nursery Art