Birth Control (Implant)
By nh22430, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
The doctor puts a thin flexible piece of plastic in your arm and it stays there for up to three years. The plastic releases hormones that prevents an egg from leaving the ovary. It also puts a strong membrane wall that prevents sperm from entering the fallopian tubes.
How it works
Fewer than 1 out of 100 women will get pregnant from this method
1) It's safe 2) Painless 3) Not noticeable
1) Heavy Period Bleeding 2)Headaches 3)Nausea
Costs between $0 and $800 up front, but lasts up to three years
Does not protect against STDs
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art