Idek tbh I just hope I pass
My job is an electrician. When I get called to fix an outlet... It can be dangerous because I could get shocked because recently there might have been some electrical plug gone in there and I could get shocked by the electricity. So don't ever touch an outlet as it is dangerous.
When I get called to fix a wire... I should make sure that I don't drip ANY liquid on the wire because it's probably broken and if it's ripped I could get badly hurt.
When I fix lamps, I should be careful not to touch any lightbulbs because we don't know how long it's been there and it could be burning hot. Also when I take it out, there could be some electrical sparks because the electricity could still kind of be there. Or, the lightbulb could fuse.
When I fix TV's, I make sure that the plasma layer in the TV doesn't spill because it's dangerous.
When I do the wiring of the garage to make it open and close, I have to wear safety clothes and gloves so I don't get electrocuted.
SO THOSE ARE 5 SAFETY RULES!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art