Mrs.Stephenson Comic


More Options: Make a Folding Card

Storyboard Description


Storyboard Text

  • I am
  • I am the superintendent and it is my job to tell you what will the situation will be for schools during this blizzard. I need to now tell you how severe the storm is right now. So right now, the blizzard will give us more snow than we already have! Stay safe!
  • Microphone connected to radio because power is out!
  • During Blizzard
  • I have to inform everyone in my county about the storm! Schools are closed since we have over 2 feet of snow!
  • During Blizzard
  • The blizzard is going to end in about a week, then as soon as our clean up crew will start doing their work!
  • During Blizzard
  • I should send this in an e-mail.
  • The storm is over!!, But the roads are still icy and snowy!
  • After Blizzard
  • Our clean up crew is done plowing snow from 25% of our county, and as soon as they are done with the other 75% school will be back on. The predicted expected date for the snow plowing to be done is in about a week.
  • After Blizzard
  • The roads are now clean and plowed so school is back on. In addition to this announcement, since we missed a week of school, a week of school will be added to the end of the year.
  • After Blizzard
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class – Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!)
Quick Rubric – Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
abcBABYart – Create Custom Nursery Art