First 3 parts
- at the town waiting for the bus to go home from school at night
- themn arrives home and is excited to be home
- then get's in the house and mother tells him to leave his stuff by the door
One of those days again, all alone...from school
Finally, I'm at home! I'm so tired and hungry and done with today.
Don't forget to leave your showes by the door sweetheart!
Mom I'm home!
Before Johnny got diagnosed with schizophrenia and went for treatment, we get get to go back to when he was 12 years old, when it all started. he was a smart boy who was top of his class and taught illiterate old people every night during the school week.
This was his everyday life, whereby he'd arrive home late, tired and eager to go t bed and rest.
They are religious people at home, and he only lived with his mother since his father passed away when he was 10 years old, from a car accident. He loved his mom dearly and they also had a really strong relationship
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!