important amendments of the U.S. constitution.
1. FREEDOM OF SPEECH, PETITION, RELIGION, AND ASSEMBLY!!! The right to express any opinions without restraint. The right to gather signatures in support of a cause. The right to practice whatever religion one chooses. The right to circulate opinions in print without censorship by the government.
The constitution allows me to say what I want!
NO MORE SCHOOL!
2. THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS!!!! The peoples right to possess arms for their own defense.
5. RIGHTS OF PEOPLE ACCUSED OF CRIMES!!!!! The rights of the accused guarantee the accused of a fair trial, such as the right to remain silent.
6. THE RIGHT TO A FAIR AND SPEEDY TRIAL!!!! a defendant in a criminal case has a right to a speedy trial. A persons right to a speedy trial only arises after being formaly accused by the government
9. PEOPLES RIGHTS legal social or ethical principals of freedom or entitlement.
10. POWER KEPT BY THE STATES OR THE PEOPLE!!! The power of the federal government, the state, and the people.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!