Music Family Interview
By pm056, Updated
Formal Paper- Music Interview
Music Family Interview: Formal Paper & Video
1.What type of music did you listen to as a teenager?
3. What kind of dancing did you do as a teen?
9. Other questions? After your interview, write a one page report using the information you have gathered. Make sure to use complete sentences and proper punctuation.
7. Do you like the music that many teens listen to today? Why or why not?
5. Did you buy a lot of records/tapes/CD’s as a teen?
4. What did your parents think of the kind of music you listened to as a teen?
8. What type of music do you listen to now?
6. How did you dress as a teen? Were you influenced by anyone in particular?
2. What were some of the big stars or groups that were popular when you were a teen?
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!