This storyboard does not have a description.
1) Tom Walker takes a shortcut to his house through the swamp,he moves one of the skulls,Then a hallow black figure appears which is the devil that is guarding the treasure !
2) The devil then offers Tom the treasure in exchange for his soul.
Tom's wife somehow knew about the devils offer she tries to convince Tom to accept that offer,although its instead of his soul,Her greediness over everything
Tom's wife took the valuables and went to the swamp to exchange the valuables with the treasure .
1)After Tom's wife went missing Tom went to the swamp , and he found his wife's apron and inside it was her lungs and heart,and he didn't find the valuables that he went searching for rather than his wife.
2)Tom finally accepted the devils offer;that was to work as a usurer using the money the devil was guarding,and at the same time getting all the money he wants,so as living the live he wants.
Tom started going to the church to make himself feel better because he started thinking that what he is doing is wrong,and he kept a small bible in his pocket and a large one on his table.
Tom walker was taken by the devil from his office on a horse and he was never seen again.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art