This storyboard does not have a description.
Hey Jim!. You have either stop falling down all the time, or get stronger. Otherwise you will never ever be playing on my basketball team. Said coach boom!
2) Coach said I can't play on the basketball team unless I get stronger. How Do I get stronger?
1) Jimmy, whats wrong? You look very sad. 3)You should go to the gym and workout.
Why am I so weak? No wonder why coach doesn't want me to play for him.
WOW! That guy is supper strong. And he is buff. I want to be like him.
1)Excuse me Mr. How did you get so strong.
2)Easy. You just have to go to the gym a lot.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art