History Project

  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • Claims to the Land
  • I say 55% should go to the Jews and the other 45% should go to the Arabs
  • As long as the British crown is in control
  • The Israelis deserve land and are willing to work with us, but we must remember the Palestinians; lets not be too unfair
  • Lets partition the area into two countries
  •  Al-Aqsa Mosque
  • We have been living here for 2000 years!
  •  Al-Aqsa Mosque is a very important Muslim sight, we have rights over this land!
  • We have more people, we should be granted more land
  • The British and Jews have no right to control our land
  • Western Wall
  • Our ancestors have lived here nearly 2000 years, our people were taken over!
  • The western wall is the MOST important Jewish site!
  • We deserve our own homeland
  • The British will aid in our claims to the land
  • The UN discuss their plans for Palestine
  • Civil unrest continues
  • Israelis should have claims to the land!
  • Palestinians should have claims to the land!
  • Arabs reject UN plans, having no committee, and the larger population
  • May 14, 1948
  • Jews accept UN plans, having a say in the plans, and needing a homeland
  • The day after Israel declares independence, May 15, 1948
  • You have lost, we are taking more land!
  • This isn't fair!
  • Fighting breaks out
  • Israel declares its independence
  • Arabs ultimately lose much of the land set aside for themselves by the UN. Israel gained 50% more territory than originally planned
  • THIS ISNT OVER!
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class – Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!)
Quick Rubric – Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
abcBABYart – Create Custom Nursery Art