Ella Fitzgerald project
By sambam173, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
Rude. We will not leave
Get out of here you filth
"It isn't where you came from, it's where you're going that counts." -Ella Fitzgerald
Ella Fitzgerald was born April 25, 1917. Ella Fitzgerald had a hard early life. Her family suffered divorce, death , and being underprivileged. Even after all that trouble she still had more to face,but before those problems she had a competition. This competition was for talent which she had vocally. After winning her name began to grow, But the problems were still ahead. During the rest of her life she had to deal with the judge mental people around her.
• has a collection of 23 awards from 1934 to 2007 • became iconic for music and her role in color inpowerment • is still getting awards for hall of fame • has one more then 15 awards for best female vocals in different generas
"The Official Website of Ella Fitzgerald." The Official Website of Ella Fitzgerald. N.p., n.d. Web. 26 Feb. 2017. <http://www.ellafitzgerald.com/about/quote.html>.
• inpowered color and gender • showed that to always keep trying • inspired other in different ways
"Ella Fitzgerald." Biography.com. A&E Networks Television, 30 Dec. 2016. Web. 26 Feb. 2017. <http://www.biography.com/people/ella-fitzgerald-9296210#synopsis>.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art