This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Genetic Variation There are two types of rats the light color fur and the dark color fur in the deserted long field of sand.
2.Overproduction of offspring/ struggle There are more light color fur than dark color fur because the dark get spotted while the light color rats can blend in the sand
3. Different Survival and Reproduction The dark color fur rats don't live long enough to reproduce because they die before reproducing due to predators.
4. Change in the Gene Pool Overall there is a higher frequency population number in the Gene pool for the light color fur rats than the dark color fur rats.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art