This storyboard does not have a description.
Bye kids and Jimmy be good for your sister
Yes its finally raining!!!!!!!!!!
- This is Jimmy and he is 7 years old he lives with his parents and older sister Jane. - they have lived in LA ever since Jimmy was born. - It was early spring and there were rain storms once or twice every week.
-Jimmy's parents left to go to a meeting for work in the afternoon. -His sister was upstairs with headphones on music full blast. - She was being a teenager and paid no attention to Jimmy.
Its a mess in here what am i going to do.
- Jimmy's favorite thing to do is to make mud slides. -It starts to rain. Jimmy left the door open! - It was almost like he was left alone in the house.
I need you help Please!
-Some animals needed to find shelter form the rain. -HE walks into the house with lucky and muddy footprints behind him. -He brings a bat and a base ball into the house.
-Jimmy then finally realized what mess he had made in the house. -He then took 10 minutes out of his time to figure out what time it was and how ling he had. -He only had 35 minutes.
-Jimmy knew that he had to tell his sister about what happened. -His sister gets the animals out and helps clean. -She promised to not tell mom or dad about anything
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art