This storyboard does not have a description.
17. I don't know how you could possibly defend him, he killed his wife when he had no right to do so.
16. He loved her so much, he became angry. He thought she loved him back, but if she was cheating she didn't.
18. And what about Iago? He killed Emilia for telling the truth about his lies.
19. If he didn't kill her, she would have continued spilling his secrets. He would have been killed by them all! He was just trying to save himself.
20. How can you even say that! He killed his wife so his friends wouldn't find out he was a lyin-
21. Here we go again.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art