Birth Control-Shot Depdxvo-Provera

  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • Good Morning Class, Today were going to be focusing on talking about one of five birth controls that girls can use to prevent getting pregnant.
  • You go to the Doctor get a shot and It prevents pregnancy for 3 months (12 weeks) by not allowing your body to producing an egg. Also, thicks the mucus of your cervix and makes it harder for sperm to find your
  • How does the Birth Control (Shot Depo-Provera) work?
  • 1/100 women will get pregnant if they take the shot every 12 weeks.
  • How effective is the shot?
  • Dont have to carry any supplies around and its not noticable.
  • It simple. You dont have to worry about taking pills everyday.
  • Advantages
  • Theres a 1/100 chance you will get pregnant in 3 months
  • You might be that 1/100 that gets pregnant when getting the shot.
  • Disadvantages
  • irregular periods
  • no protection against sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
  • Insurance pays around 80% and the client usually pays the other 20% with a co-pay depending on which insurance provider you have.
  • How to Purchase?
Just Created with Storyboard That
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class – Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!)
Quick Rubric – Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!