This storyboard does not have a description.
We are going learn how to make strong passwords today.
Introduction to strong passwords by Benedict Lai
1. Create a password that's impossible for anyone else to guess
2. Create a password that's at least 6 characters
3. Do NOT create passwords that contain personal information or repeated passwords from a previous account.
I'll happy to teach you today. :)
4. If you have follow these three steps properly, you have created a strong and brand-new password!
Thank You, sir. I'm ready to learn today.
They are now leaving the classroom for him to teach her to use strong passwords.
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos For Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!