This storyboard does not have a description.
What do you believe makes an exceptional teacher, regardless of subject area?
1. Building a classroom community where students feel safe and accepted and are willing to share with one another. 2. Getting to know your students and their learning needs, and letting that knowledge guide your teaching approach. 3. Making the classroom a place where students have a chance to make progress as a student and as a human being.
What do you believe makes an exceptional teacher in English?
1. English class offers the opportunity to explore the human condition. Teachers of English should explore that opportunity with their students and discuss what it means to be human from many different perspectives. 2. English teachers should work to help students improve reading, writing, and analytical skills. These are important skills students will need for every aspect of life. 3. English teachers should ensure that students work collaboratively and interactively. When discussing literature, it is important that students hear and analyze as many different points of view as possible.
What is the evidence that an exceptional teacher is successful at her/his job, from a teacher’s perspective?
1. When students are enthusiastic and excited about a lesson. This means the teacher has successfully engaged the students, and they are ready and willing to learn. 2. When the teacher sees another students explaining a lesson to another students. This means that the student understands the material enough to relay it to another student. This also means that the classroom has become a place where students trust each other and are comfortable interacting with each other. 3. When students perform well on their assessments. This means that the teacher has taught the material well and that the test is representative of the material that was learned.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!