This storyboard does not have a description.
What is the evidence that an exceptional teacher is successful at her/his job, from students’ perspectives?
1. When the students clearly understand directions, expectations, and can follow along during a lesson. 2. When the lessons are interactive, fun, and interesting. 3. When the teachers gives students one on one time to work on each individuals needs. 4. When students perform well on assessments and feel like they have accomplished their learning goals.
What is the evidence that an exceptional teacher is successful at her/his job, from the public’s perspective?
1. When students perform well on standardized tests. 2. When students are working on learning the material designated in required standards. 3. When students perform well on assessments.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art