This storyboard does not have a description.
It hurts so badly, I do not think that I can play in this game anymore.
• Jackson is preparing for his game that determines if their team goes to the championship game. • He and his father are driving to the baseball field. •Jackson starts to warm-up for the game with his team
•The main conflict is going to be Jackson gets his knee stepped on when he is his teams best player. •It is going to be introduced by him running to third base and the baseman stepping on Jackson.
• The events are Jackson has to be rushed to the hospital in an ambulance as fast as possible • The doctors say that Jackson has to go into immediate surgery to fix his knee
•The doctors hit a major nerve in Jackson's knee on accident and he has to go to another hospital and he finds out that the other doctors might not be able to fix his knee •The doctors did something to make his knee worse and he found out that he might not be able to fix it
•The doctors give Jackson immediate surgery to try and fix his knee, and the surgery goes well and he finds out he will make a full recovery •Jackson is very excited that he will be able to play baseball again
•The story will end by it being the championship game years later and Jackson hitting the final home run and winning the game for his team •The theme that will be clear by the end of my story will be that even if something bad happens you can always get through it
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art