This storyboard does not have a description.
The Lion and the Mouse
1. This is going to be my Title page for my animation
2. The lion is sleeping and the mouse comes over to the lion and wakes him up
3. The lion gets angry and said to the mouse "how dare you wake me up? I will now eat you. mouse "Please don't kill me, I always helped you whenever you needed help, Lion "I lion started laughing "Hahahahahaha" How can a tiny mouse ever help me?" He allowed the mouse to go.
4. Some days later, the lion got court in the hunter's net, he roared loudly and tried to break free but he couldn't. Lion "Help me, somebody please help me.
5. Mouse heard the lion's roar. mouse "ooooooh, my friend lion is in danger, have to save him now he then came running to the lion mouse "don't worry my friend, i shall free you from this trap. he bit and tour of the hunter's net with his sharp teeth.
6. The lion was free and happy. Lion "Thank you my little friend, you save my life. Moral: Even the small and weak can be helpful The end
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics