This storyboard does not have a description.
1. This is were the Boston tea party happen in December 16,1773 the colonist dumped 342 chests of tea overboard.
2. 60 members of the suns of liberty dressed as Mohawk Indians,as well.
I am parched can i have some tea.
Ok but your going to pay some taxes parlamet pasted a tea act were there was a tax on tea.
Hey, stupid red coats were getting tired of the taxation without representation.
The stamp act was a tax on stamps,cards,and
The regulars are coming.
Shot heard round the world.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art