This storyboard does not have a description.
2. NO! YOU HAVE TO BE 18 OR OLDER!!! Gosh, kids these days!
3. Oh, sorry for the trouble, I will go now.
1. May I please buy that jar of gumballs?
1. Hey honey, did you get your candy that you wanted??
2. No, (sniff, sniff) she yelled at me for not be 18 or older! (sniff)
WHAT?? We are going down there right now!!
4. YES! You are annoying!
2. Well, your daughter is annoying! I HATE it when kids ask questions!
That's mean! Am I annoying mommy?
1. HEY!! YOU!! You yelled at my 5 year old daughter! That is child abuse!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art