SCENE 1 - EXT BUILDING SITE – DALE is working on a building site, with a beard in singlet and hat with WORKMAN 1 & WORKMAN 2
EXT BUILDING SITE – DALE Walks off building site at the end of the days work
SCENE 2 - EXT HOUSE – DALE Arrives home from work and walks in front door
SCENE 3 - INT BATHROOM – DALE steps out of shower with towel around waist and shaves beard off in the mirror and combs hair
SCENE 4 - INT BATHROOM AT MIRROR – DALE standing in front of the mirror (looking at camera) gets out CoverDerm and starts applying to arm to cover tattoo (time lapse) to covered
SCENE 5 - INT BATHROOM AT MIRROR - Arm finished and starts working on neck tattoo (time lapse) to covered and steps out of shot.
SCENE 6 - INT BATHROOM AT MIRROR – DALE steps back in shot in front of mirror with short sleeve dress shirt on and bunch of flowers. Checks hair and arm makeup up and touches up neck tattoo. Picks up CoverDerm out of shot and places in frame and walks out of shot.
N.B. – Sitdown IV in lounge room or similar R to L required to get VO that will cover the shots.
• Dale really likes his tattoos but understands that they are not everyone’s cup of tea
• Sometime’s when people see them they get intimidated or don’t necessarily like them
• When Dale is going to a social occasion he sometimes wants to cover them up, but this isn’t always possible especially with his neck tattoo or in summer.
• Since discovering CoverDerm, covering his tattoos is so much easier and he can do it at home without any fuss.
• When people will judge you it’s nice to be able to change your cover.
This Storyboard does not have any text
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics