This storyboard does not have a description.
• the Indus River Valley is on the Indus River • 4000 BCE is when it started • it was in present day Pakistan
• the homes were made out of mud bricks •they also had indoor plumbing
•the toilets were made of brick and had a plank as a seat •showers were made of a platform and a vase of water which you poured on yourself
• the Great Bath was used for religious purposes • the earliest public water tank in history
•seals were used to denote ownership •some seals were used by religious leaders
Mohenjo Daro traded with China for silk • one of the main things Mohenjo Daro traded for was wheat
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art