(1) Opening Scene: -Fraternity Party -Panoramic Shot of Alcohol and cups -Music: Party music
(2) Mary walks into frame and says: "Is this you? Do you need alcohol to have a good time on Thursday night?" -Music: DJ scratch tone, then sad & serious. Mary continues with "But actually..." then goes into dangers of drinking.
(3) Dual Screen: Denise. Start each side at 9 pm. One side goes out with friends and comes back happy. The other side goes out to get drunk and her night ends in her over the toilet at the end of the night. Music: muted and muffled party music.
(4) Zoom in on toilet. Go into statistics on drinking in Greek life. Stats written above blurry party scene. Music: muffled party music (slowed down).
(5) interview frat guys and ask questions like: "how much do you normally consume per week?", "would you ever have a party without alcohol?", and "why do you drink?" Answer will be: "everybody drinks. It's the norm." Music: elevator music