This storyboard does not have a description.
Aim : to investigate the quality of a childs attachment to caregiver.
Ainsworth strange situation study
1. child and caregiver enter the playroom. child is encouraged to explore. this will test exploration and secure base.
2. A stranger enters the room and attempts to interact with the child. this will test stranger anxiety.
3. the care giver leaves the room. stranger and child are alone together. this tests separation and stranger anxiety.
4. caregiver returns and stranger leaves. this tests reunion behaviour and exploration/ secure base
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art