This storyboard does not have a description.
1) Most of the people living in the colonies in 1750 are mostly white.
2) Most of the colonists were English, there where others as well like German, Dutch, etc..
3) The Colonists are a big mix but mostly Puritan, Christian, and other protestant types and some others.
4) Most colonists that are in the 13 colonies are from the European Countries but England is the dominant one in numbers.
5) Most colonists in the 13 colonies are lower class people, the upper class people are rich from their homeland.
6) The colonist in the South mostly lived in rural areas, the North lived in Cities/Towns. The south stayed more towards the land area while the North stayed close to the Ocean.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics