Using Storyboard That for Middle School
The visual nature of Storyboard That lends itself well to many different subjects and is very useful in the middle school classroom. Students can create graphic novels, labeled diagrams, historical timelines, presentations, and so much more with the Storyboard Creator. Download images to use in other projects or present the storyboard in a slide show directly in the browser. There are many ways to reach all levels of learners with Storyboard That.
Middle School Project Based Learning Ideas
- Drama: Create a Play
- Create a Flag
- Create a Coat of Arms
- Make Flash Cards
- Visual Vocabulary
- Create a Classified Ad for an Event
- Create a Comic Book
- Graphic Novel Project
- Plan a Blog
- Storyboard a Video Project
- Book Report
- Word Problems
- Sequencing and Events
- Creative Writing Project
- Illustrate Science Fair Projects
- Any Kind of Digital Storytelling
Favorite Middle School Resources
© 2017 - Clever Prototypes, LLC - All rights reserved.
Help Share Storyboard That!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos! (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great Looking Rubrics!