1. Open the Storyboard Creator.
2. Choose a scene and drag it down to a cell.
3. Click on the Characters tab at the top.
4. Choose a character and drag it down to a cell. Select colors, if desired.
5. With the character selected, click on the blue Edit Pose button and choose the character pose. When finished, click Update Pose.
6. Click on Textables tab at the top.
7. Choose a speech bubble and drag it down to your character. Type something in the text editor.
8. Click on Save at the bottom.
9. Give your awesome storyboard a name and click Save Storyboard.
The Education Edition of Storyboard That allows for assignments.
10. Admire your work.
Get the most out of Storyboard That with these great features!
During your 14-Day free trial, you and your students will have full access to all the classroom features.
Easily find that perfect photo thanks to integration with Photos for Class.
After your storyboard is created easily export it to high resolution storyboard cells, PDF or PowerPoint File.
Quickly turn any storyboard into a presentation to receive immediate feedback!