Welcome to Storyboard That's Picture Encyclopedia of Innovations! We have put together a collection of storyboards to help you better understand important world-changing inventions, discoveries, and technical improvements. We hope you enjoy this guide as much as we enjoyed making it.
Click on any of the terms below to get started!
Airplane - Hot Air Balloon
Refrigerator - X-Ray Imaging
How Do I Use This?
The picture encyclopedia storyboards have easily digestible information with a visual to stimulate understanding and retention.
Storyboard That is passionate about student agency, and we want everyone to be storytellers. Storyboards provide an excellent medium to showcase what students have learned, and to teach to others.
Use these encyclopedias as a springboard for individual and class-wide projects!
- Assign a term/person/event to each student to complete their own storyboard
- Create your own picture encyclopedia of a topic you are studying
- Create a picture encyclopedia to the people in your class or school
- Post storyboards to class and school social media channels
- Copy and edit these storyboards and use as references or visuals
Learn more about inventions and discoveries that have changed the world in our Picture Encyclopedia of Innovations
*(This will start a 2-Week Free Trial - No Credit Card Needed)
© 2021 - Clever Prototypes, LLC - All rights reserved.