Vragen over leren op afstand?
Types of Propaganda
Maak je eigen!
Zoals wat je ziet?
Dit storyboard is gemaakt met
U kunt deze storyboard in de volgende artikelen en middelen te vinden:
Check out some of our other educational articles!
Ethos, Pathos, Logos
Maak een Storyboard
Types of Propaganda and Propaganda Techniques
BRECKENRIDGE FOR PRES.
SAVE OUR COUNTRY!
I voted for higher taxes, and my workshop hasn't had to move overseas!
Your tax dollars help!
Fare increases keep YOU on schedule!
• Strongly loaded words that access the positive emotions of the target audience • Employs slogans • Utilizes virtues of audience
Don't let your child get left behind! Save our Schools!
• Creates a sense of isolation for audience members who have not yet joined the cause • Appeals to conformity and longing to belong
• Endorsement by a celebrity, politician, or other well-known, well-respected entity
We love the new noise ordinances! No more late work mornings because we couldn't sleep all night!
• Selective information • Focuses on one side of an argument, such as only the positive, or only the negative
TYPES OF PROPAGANDA
• Endorsement by an ordinary person who is humble and trustworthy • Makes the purpose of the propaganda seem reasonable and normal
• Using names that evoke a negative emotional response, such as fear
• Employs techniques that access the audience's positive feelings about something, and transfer them to the idea being promoted • Relies heavily on symbolism
Vote for Smith Vote for America
Meer dan 14 miljoen
Maak Mijn Eerste Storyboard