This storyboard does not have a description.
If A Chemical is ever swallowed, keep the victim upright, and calm. Call a school nurse, 911, or Poison Control.
Someone in class opened a bag of chips, and started eating them during a chemical lab.
He ran to the bathroom and threw up. He must have not payed attention to the rule: Never eat, Drink, Chew gum, or taste anything in the science room.
You should always consider all chemicals used in the science room to be dangerous. You really shouldn't touch, or smell chemicals unless told to.
He ended up alright, and has learned a valuable lesson. Don't eat in the science room, and to be safe around chemicals.
Pay attention where you eat food, it may end up a bigger problem then you expect!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art