- Considered a “golden age” because of the prosperity of this time- Founded by Liu Bang- Confucianism was popular- Paper money, nautical steering ship rudder, and the raised-relief map were all invented during this time.
Tang and Song Dynasties(618 AD - 1279 AD)
Or you could just sleep while the others do your work.
Since our crops are hard to grow, shouldn't we just find better crops?
- Korea split and founded their own state- Different warlords fought for power- Buddhism became popular because of war, chaos, and famine
Yuan Dynasty (1279 AD - 1368 AD )
- Emperor Wen reunified China by force by conquering other region and -building his dynasty- Rebuilt the Great Wall- Built the Grand Canal to connect the Yellow River and Yangtze River- Fell because of the corrupt rule of Emperor Yang
Ming Dynasty ( 1368 AD - 1644 AD )
Hello Emperor Hongwu! We are from England a-
- Made many achievements after China was reunified- They created new crops and better farming methods- Made paper money and other items to help merchants- Was also known as a “Golden Age”
Oh ya! That would be smart.
- Genghis Khan's grandson takes over China- The Chinese became wild- They took China over for their money and wealth- Established better trade routes and systems
- Hongwu, their emperor, was a peasant ruler who started a rebellion against the Yuan Dynasty- Disliked foreigners- Zheng He made China more powerful, but the Emperor banned foreign contact