1.Hey, you guys, So I know that we all know we are learing about the Mesoamerican Ballgame. I know some cool facts about it that Mr. Norman didn't tell us yet.
4. Well, I know exactly what Zac is talking about. There are so many facts Mr.Norman didn't share with us yet.
2. Oh really like what? 3. Ya what did Mr. Norman possibly not tell us?
5. Matt and I will explain to you. The Mesoamerican ballgame started in 2500-100 BC. The game involved many men, a goal, protective gear, and a rubber ball. The rubber ball was pretty heavy. The weight of the ball could begin at 3-4 kg (61/2-9 lbs) and end at 170-280 g (6-9 oz).
6. Also, the men had to wear protective gear on them so they wouldnt get hurt or bruised. They wore that protective gear on there arms, shins, and hips. Thos were also the only places on their body where they could hit the ball into the goal. They could not use their hands. They also could use their feet to kick it around like a soccer ball. The goal was very tiny and located at the top of a slanted concrete looking thing. What ever team or person lost would most likely be sentenced to death.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art