This storyboard does not have a description.
1. (Under his breath) You are as glorious as an angle. Shine over me like a winged messenger.
2. (Thinks Romeo can't hear her) Forget about your father's name. If you won't change your name just promise that you will love me.(Romeo hears)
1. (To himself) Should I listen for more or should I speak up now?
2. (Still not knowing that Romeo can hear) It's only your name that's my enemy. That's the only thing holding me back.
1. I will take a new name. From now on I will never be called Romeo again.
2. Who are you. Why do you hide in the dark and listen to my private thoughts.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art