This storyboard does not have a description.
The war started in 1947. Both India and Pakistan are angry about not having control in Kashmir.
3) Fine but only because we're all tired of this headache. Either this or back down.
1) India, no one wants you to be their leader. Most prefer a union with us Pakistanis. Get lost.
2) Can't we agree to a ceasefire? We've been in this argument for more than 10 years.
Continuous attacks from both sides have left the tension in place and undoubtedly made it worse. The war is still ongoing. They both want ownership and feel they deserve it.
2) So? Kashmir is a Muslim majority, why shouldn't we get to claim ownership?
Why don't we call a truce?
1) India: You're waging a proxy war and you're funding for military groups to make the area unstable.
Even after the truce, tensions has continued. Pakistan and India have continued to believe they deserve it and they want the other side to back down.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art