Anna and Andre
View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
2. I live at Kashihan Street No.11. And you?
4. Nice idea! I agree with you.
3. Wow! Apparently our house is close. I live at Kashihan Street No.5. How about we study together in my house after school?
1. By the way, where is your home, Anna?
3. We want to study together at Andre's home.
1. Hi, Alan. where are you going?
2. Hello, Andre and Anna. I want to go to bookstore. How about you?
2. Hello, Anna. I'm Angga. Nice too meet you.
1. Anna, he is Angga, my younger brother.
3. Hi, Angga! I am Anna. Nice too meet you.
After finishing the class, Andre and Anna take a rest and go to canteen. They have a plan to study together in Andre's house.
3. Hello, ma'am. I am Anna, Andre's new friend.
Andre and Anne going to Andre's house. While on their way home, they meet Anne's uncle.
1. I'm so confused about this. Can you explain to me?
2. Of course, I will explain about this.
1. Thank you, ma'am and Andre for allowing me to study together here.
When they arrived at Andre's house, Andre introduced his younger brother to Anne.
2. Anytime, Anna. You can often study with Andre here.
Seeing the arrival of Andre, her mother approached. Andre also introduced Anne to his mother, then they acquainted each other.
1. Andre, you are home. Is she your new friend at school?
2. Yes, mom! She is my friend, Anne.
In the midst of learning, Anne did not understand English about number 10. She asked Andre, then Andre explained it to Anne.
When studying together was over, Anne said goodbye and thanked Andre and his mother for letting her study together at their house.
3. See you later, Anna!