This storyboard does not have a description.
We want our rights!
These letters express our thoughts perfectly
I wonder who wrote them
This makes perfect sense to me!
I know -- Finally!
1. The angry nobles wrote the document to fight back 2. It was written in 1215 3. They wrote this to limit the power of the king and protect their rights 4. Get King John to sign the document
1. This was a series of newspaper editorials written by authors in Britain using the fake names Cato the Elder and Cato the Younger 2. They were written in the 1720s 3. They wrote these letters to argue against the king's rule 4. To discuss many ideas such as freedom of expression
1 & 2. Thomas Paine wrote and published this pamphlet in 1776 3. He wrote this to explain the arguments for independence in a way that was easy to understand 4. He encouraged people to support the fight for independence from Britain. This was effective because six months later, the Declaration of Independence was signed
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art