1) This shows Scrooge as a 'wrenching, grasping, scraping, clutching, covetous old sinner!'- Scrooge is shown as lonely and miserable at the beginning.
2) Scrooge gets a visit from Marley, he tells him about how he is being punished in the after-life because of his actions when he was alive. He warns Scrooge of what could happen to him. He also warns him that three ghosts will visit him.
I wear the chains I forged in life
But you were always a good man of business..
3) The Ghosts visit Scrooge to show him the past, present and what will happen in the future.
4) The Ghost of Christmas yet to come shows Scrooge his own grave and the grave of Tiny Tim, this is Scrooges main turning point.
Good spirit...Assure me that I yet may change these shadows you have shown me
5) Scrooge wakes after his eventful night, he realises that he needs to appreciate life, family and the main theme, Christmas. He buys the biggest turkey for Tiny Tim and Bob Cratchit. This shows that he is a changed man, shocked by what the ghosts have shown him.
Here is the prize turkey... Merry Christmas Bob and Tiny Tim!
6) Scrooge visits his nephews and joins in with the festivities, appreciating life, being happy, showing how much he has changed compared to the beginning.