This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Are disabled orphans less likely to be adopted or fostered than healthy children? By: Jasmin Castillo
2. Children with disabilities wait about an average of 4 years till they become adopted.
4. Throughout the past 200 years children w/ disabilities would not be considered "adopted".
3. Since the 1980's the adoption rate of children with disabilities more than tripled.
5. 24.02% of children are adopted by their age group, following them in 2nd place with a percentage rate of 20.45 are the children adopted based on their disability.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art