BCM #3

BCM #3
  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • Kiersten Benoist
  • Text Structure- Problem/Solution
  • The problem was that animals started eating the trash and dying.
  • The solution was that they started putting together orginazations to clean up the trash.
  • Sign Post- Number and Stats
  • "But Charlie estimates that these sources account for only 20% of the plastic debris in the ocean. The other 80%, he says, arrives in the ocean by way of land-based rivers and storm drains"(37).
  • Mindset- Sees effort as necessary
  • To clean up, they had to find people that were willing to go to the beach and pick up trash on the shore.
  • Summary-Gist and If, then
  • If they try there best to not let anymore trash into the ocean, then they might one day eventually get most of the trash out of the ocean.
  • The writer used this number to show how much trash is actually found and how much they don't find.
  • Question
  • Do you think they will ever get all the trash out of the ocean?
  • Hoping to find as much trash as possible, Oceanographers search for trash all the time.
  • Although there is a lot of trash in the ocean, Oceanographers still find it necessary to find as much trash as they can.
  • Challenges, Believe in your self, Hard working, Search, Problem solving
  • Animals can die from eating the trash.
More Storyboards By 236b3435
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class   •   Quick Rubric   •   abcBABYart   •   Storyboard That's TpT Store