Me and reece forgot to put water in the mac and cheese! We were so embarrassed and felt so stupid! The house reeked of burnt food and did not go away after lots and lots of hours. My dad was furious and so was my mom. When the smell disappeared, they thankfully were not as mad as before.
Remember that one day when....
A few weeks later we tired to make brownies and that didn't go well either. We managed not to burn them, but they didn't turn out well either. Even my mom started to tell us to stop cooking and baking. That summer the only thing that we successfully made was powder lemonade.
Always be safe in the kitchen!
Reece and I decided to stick to buying Cosmic Brownies and ask my sister Layne to make the mac and cheese instead.
Even though we made a dumb mistake, both of our families still look back on that day and laugh.
I learned to always be cautious when you're cooking or doing anything that is dangerous, even cooking simple microwaveable mac and cheese.