This storyboard does not have a description.
Everyone must join together!
End the War
1. The French and Indian War was a conflict between Britain and colonists and France and Natives. 2. It was a war to decide which nation would control the Ohio River Valley.
Benjamin Franklin proposed the Albany Plan of Union which was the plan for the British colonies to unite and fight France.
The colonists shall not cross the mountins
The Treaty of Paris ended the war in 1763.
NO MORE TAXES!!!
1. The treaty gave Britain Canada and the Ohio Valley 2. France lost power and money
Britain imposed the Proclamation of 1763 on the colonists which prohibited them from crossing the Appalachian Mountains.
The war cost Britain a lot of money so they taxed the colonists. The colonist became angry.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art