i got caught now i have 5 hours of community service oh my gosh this sucks
he wants me to go ask a cop about what i had done now that reeally sucks
but we got lucky we could have been ticketed for this so we must be thanful as well
yeah those both suck but he's making me write a whole two page thing on smoking
dad,mom i'm sorry i wont do it again i made a mistake i won't ever do it again and i will be punished to pay for what i have done with five hours of community service.
well you know vaping isn't good at all and that is another mistake you have made in your life so far that is
you don't need yo be doing these stupid things because you have me and your mom here to help you out you gotta understand that.
well all of you know what to do so better start doing it now and i want facts on vaping by all of you.
vaping will damage you in so many ways that you don't even probably know one of them people are only caring for you when they make you stoop because you have no idea of what is inside these products.
guys think about how bad this is for us cause now it's gonna give us like a criminal record then we won't be able to get any great jobs because of this
An apology is always important to parents and staff or of course others
yup and i learned that they have something called propylene oxide which can irritate the eyes skin and respiratory tract
well i learned that e-cigs have a toxin called Acrylonitrile which is used to make plastics and things like that.
vaping of any type of E-cigs can increase the chances of multiple of cancers these were also laced with different toxins which could have killed or infected us in some other way such as Acrylonitrile and others
if you ever get into trouble it will give you like a bad background on every thing you are doing or have done anyway then some people will jnot hire and you will end up having to live in like a trailer park with a high chance of being attacked or drug influence or like violence and what if you have a kid that's not good at all so stay out of trouble
E-cigs are so bad for you that a college student had been diagnosed with cancer because this they are also multiple types of metal in these things known as nickel,tin and aluminum then you have another one of those toxins is called Acrylamide is used in treating waste water including sewage it may increase chances of several types of cancer.
well i found a toxin called Crotonalde hyde which is a highly flammable liquid with a suffocating odor within it.
Acrylonitrile is used in making plastics and adhesives which is extremely poisonous in large doses. then we have propylene oxide which can irritate the eyes,skin and respiratory tract and can depress the central nervous system. Crotonalde hyde another on of these toxins it is a poisonous and highly flammable liquid with a suffocating odor.