Questions About Remote Learning?
Computational Thinking Comic
View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
Problem: How to make a pizza?
Decomposition: Breaking down a problem into smaller pieces.
Pattern Recognition: It is looking for similarities among and within problems.
The problem is how to make a pizza.
Abstraction: It is focusing on the important information only, ignoring irrelevant detail.
1. How to make dough?2. How to make tomato sauce?3. How to shred cheese?4. How to make toppings?5. How to bake pizza.
Algorithmic Thinking: Developing step by step solution to the problem, or the rules to follow to solve the problem.
1. All pizzas have dough.2. All pizzas have sauce.3. All pizzas have cheese.4. All pizzas should be baked.
Debugging: Is when you find an issue in a program and repair it.
1. To make a pizza, I focus on baking.2. I also focus on dough, sauce, and cheese. 3. I am less concerned about toppings.
1. Mix water and flour to make dough.2. Mix crushed tomato, sugar, salt, pepper, and seasoning to make the sauce.3. Grate cheese.4. Assemble the pizza.5. Put it in the oven and bake.
1. If there is something wrong in the pizza, then we have to find out what the problem was and fix it.
Over 14 Million
Create My First Storyboard