This storyboard does not have a description.
UGH! That math lecture was SO boring!
Why do I feel so... BORED?
I'm sorry Billy, you are diagnosed with Bordium. There is no treatment, but there are methods to slow the process down.
What are the symptoms? Is there any cure? Tell me more doctor!
1) You usually know you have Bordium when you get bored really easily every 5 minutes. 2) The most obvious symptom is when your skin turns green. 3) Also, headaches frequently occur.
1) The disease is most popular at the age of 13. 2) The disease is most common in boys. 3) Greenhead Johnson is known as the father of Bordium. BONUS) It is an environmental disease.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art