This storyboard does not have a description.
Set: Courtroom Characters sitting down (Left to right): Mr. Jugde and Kaylee (Mr. and Mrs. Crade's daughter) Characters Standing Up (Left to right): Mr. and Mrs. Tea, Miss. Tucker, and Mr. and Mrs. Crade
1) Kaylee, will you please tell everyone in here if you are loyal to Britain or not?
2) Uh... s... sure. I'm... I'm ready.
3) Come on sweety. Lets get away from her. I don't want to even LISTEN to this girl about her opinion!
5) This is hopeless! I've lost 2 people ALREADY! I hope the others stay and listen to me!
4) I agree, honey.
6) Thank you ALL for coming. I really appreciate it. Now I will start: I am a loyalist for many reasons. One reason is that we (the loyalists) can trade with other countries. Another reason is that we have a bigger, better army to fight for us, we are more powerful than most countries, we have better weapons to fight with, we have more money, so we won’t be accused of treason, we don’t have to pay any taxes that we have to pay, a stronger government to follow, and better materials. And no. I will NOT sign the Declaration of Independence. I am loyal to Britain.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art