japan comic

japan comic
  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • Now let's go with my friend max that is going to show us how transportation works in Japan
  • My name is bob Here in japan things are a little crowded.People barely have space to live. Due to this people are building up instead of building to the sides.
  • Hospitals are required by law to be run as non profit and to be managed by physicians
  • Since our population is big we have people called "pushers" that push people in our transportations
  • terry how's it going with you?
  • here in Japan since our population is big  sometimes we don't have enough jobs available but it increased this year
  • Employment Rate in Japan increased to 60.30 percent in March from 60 percent in February of 2019.
  • Under the health care system in Japan, the patient takes responsibility of 30% and the government pays the remaining 70%.
  • Reacreation in japan is sports.Traditional martial arts like judo and kendo are popular
  • THANK YOU FOR TRVELING JAPAN WITH US. SEE YA' NEXT TIME!
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class   •   Quick Rubric   •   abcBABYart   •   Storyboard That's TpT Store