View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
The Life of Alexander the Greatin a Nutshell(And the example he provides, which proves that we live in a society.)
Ho, ho, happy day!I've just conquered Greece! I've just conquered Greece!
Everyone Else: If only we had been here to guard the place, earlier.
5. Anyone who doesn't obey me shall be enslaved, and their civilization burned to the ground. Yes, this is what I will do.
3. But our kingdom still wouldn't be good enough, so maybe if we conquer Persia, we might be able to unite all of Greece under our rule.
Here lie King Phillip
4. I know for a fact that they will obey me if I show them kindness after this whole ordeal, but the ones that don't must to face consequences..
2. So I must carry out the task he that he had wanted to do before he was murdered: I must conquer Persia.
1. Well, Father's dead now, so I guess that I have to rule this kingdom myself now.
13 years later, after Alexander conquered Greece...
No, I'm the leader!!
What are we going to do now?!!